As more and more people build a history with LinkedIn Recruiter, we’ve been hearing that staying on top of your workload can become a significant challenge.
In this week’s feature release, we’re happy to announce two major features that should make it a lot easier to manage both your projects and the pipeline of great talent you’re building within Recruiter.
- Setting Reminders on Profiles – If you’ve ever run across a potential candidate who isn’t ready to move or needs to be guided through the recruitment process before they apply, in the past you’ve probably kept a task list offline to come back to that prospect to either keep them warm. With the new feature, you’ll be able to set a reminder on their profile, including a date and time due. Your home page module shows the reminders that you’ve set on individual profiles by date so you don’t miss any opportunities to re-engage a potential candidate.
- One-Page Project Management – We’ve heard from many of you, including our own team here at LinkedIn, that finding the projects you are currently focused on can be challenging as new and old projects, personal and team, proliferate the homepage real estate. With a new feature in this release, every user will be able to control how projects show up on their personal homepage, and manage other project options in bulk. This includes the ability to search for project names, for those of you with tens/hundreds of projects! Not only will this allow you to streamline your user interface and help you focus on the projects you really care about, but removing projects you aren’t using also improves the performance of the application.
To see the new features in action, please watch the video overview. You can also access this content through the ‘what’s new’ section of the Recruiter Homepage.
Besides these more major enhancements, you’ll notice a few other improvements and changes this week:
- We’ve introduced a new option to view profiles in a Project either as a table or list.
- InMail is now a modal dialog instead of a page. When you are creating a message, you’ll still be able to see the profile behind the InMail form.
- The “Save to Project” dialog now closes automatically on save. No more need to make this a 2 click process.
- Customers using our Talent Direct product will see a new section on the left hand navigation to review respondents.
- “OFCCP Tracking Code” is now called “Tracking ID”. No functionality has changed, just the terminology.
We hope you enjoy the new features and, as always, we love to hear your feedback!